Harrison Albright (1866–1932) was a self-trained architect who began his business designing residential and public projects in Philadelphia. He moved to Charleston, West Virginia, in 1891 and was architect for the State of West Virginia in addition to designing residential projects. In 1905 he moved his architectural practice to California, working in Los Angeles and San Diego. He was an early proponent of reinforced concrete construction.
Albright designed the open-air Spreckels Organ Pavilion for the Panama-California Exposition in an ornate Italian-Renaissance style. John D. Spreckels and his brother Adolph donated the organ and pavilion to the people of San Diego.
Adapted from Balboa Park Exposition Designers 1915-1935 and Wikipedia.